October 3rd, 2019 · 1 min read
I wanted to view my past tweets on Google Maps just for fun. Unfortunately there's no easy way to do it (all 1-click services are gone). pic.twitter.com/p3lwgwQjVZ— Anh (@quanganhdo) October 3, 2019
1. Download all my tweets from Download your Twitter data: https://t.co/tKfKUT2TKP— Anh (@quanganhdo) October 3, 2019
2. Unpack the ZIP file and open tweet.js
3. Remove the variable assignment part
4. Run this: https://t.co/e3LEFmmFjV
You'll need jq installed.
5. Import the CSV into https://t.co/UucEVbd0Y1